A port of accessibility/core.rb from AXElements, but cleaned up and rewritten in C to be more portable across languages and runtimes.
require 'accessibility/core' app = Accessibility::Element.application_for 276 # PID for some app app.attributes window = app.attribute 'AXMainWindow' window.attributes window.attribute 'AXPosition' window.set 'AXPosition', CGPoint.new(100, 100)
- run static analyzer on code and change warning level to -Weverything
- remove all old MacRuby related code
- more descriptive error handling
- handle stirng encodings that are not UTF8
- sign the gem
- binary gem packaging (via rake-compiler)
Currently, the tests are all run as one task. You can run individual test files if needed. This is not ideal, but not a high priority for me right now.
To properly run tests, you must run them under CRuby and also under MacRuby and get the same results.
Copyright (c) 2012-2015, Mark Rada All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Mark Rada nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Mark Rada BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.