An upgraded version of Bamazon (a "Amazon-like" store front) that utilizes Node.js, MySQL, and a local database
Bamazon MK II Setup
- Install the npm modules needed by navigating to the Bamazon Mk II directory within the terminal and type
npm i(see below)
NPM Modules Used
- Run the bamazon.js file using the command
- NOTE: I have nodemon installed so please feel free to use it if you do as well
Bamazon MK II Usage
- You will have three options to choose from:
- Supervisor (still under construction)
- Choosing Customer will bring up the following table:
- You can then select the item you wish to "purchase" and the quantity. You will be given a total and the option to "purchase" another item.
- The database is updated with its new totals. See item No. 1.
- Selecting No will bring you back to welcome.
Choosing Manager will bring up the following options:
- View Products for Sale
- View Low Inventory
- Add To Inventory
- Add New Product
- Go Back
View Products for Sale will bring up the table of items like the one the customer sees.
Add To Inventory allows you to increase the quantity of an item in the inventory.
Add New Product allows you to put a brand new item into the inventory.
- COMING SOON