The Github Pirates initiative.
Read more about this project here:
.-. (0.0) '=.|m|.=' .='`"``=.
The Chest is a collection of handpicked repos gathered from all over Github, and hosted / backed up at various multiple locations for the following reasons:
- Ease of reference
The project is a community based effort, and invites users of any skill level to suggest additions, or modifications to the project.
Once your project has been submitted through the Wiki, it will be reviewed by The Curator, and added to the main repo. As mentioned earlier, if you want a little more exposure for your repo, this is where you do it. The Curator is looking for high-quality code only. Please read the description about what constitutes high-quality before submitting:
- Is it generally bad-ass enough to be shared with a large audience?
- Is it 'bleeding edge'? i.e: Does it use non-standard CSS3 / CSS4 properties?
- Is the code light-weight? Is the code elegant? Is the code easy to maintain?
- Does the code perform well? Is it CPU-Fan friendly?
- Is it new? If not, how does it improve upon existing solutions?
- Is the code peer-reviewed by others? Is it influenced by others?
- Can the code run-from-anywhere? i.e: Unzip, open index.html, and run?
- None of the above? Fear not, The Curator doesn't believe in rules anyways.
- These are guides and you should pay attention to them before submitting.