Ring Syntax highlighter for notepad++
This is a simple ring language syntax highlighter for notepad++ if you don't know what ring languge is refer to : http://ring-lang.net/
- Automatically activates on files with the
- Folding for
if but else okstatments and
- Clone this repository or download
- Open Notepad++
- Open the "Language" menu
- Select "Define your language..."
- Click "Import..."
- Select "OK" on the "Import successful" dialog and close the "User Defined Language" dialog/panel
- You may need to restart notepad++
- Enjoy :)
- Open notepad++ if it's not already opend
- Open the "Run" menu
- On the run dialog Put this command(Chnage
RING_BIN_FOLDERto point to ring folder):
cmd /K cd /D "RING_BIN_FOLDER" && run.bat "$(FULL_CURRENT_PATH)""
i.e if ring.exe is in c:\ring\bin\ my command would be:
cmd /K cd /D "c:\ring\bin\" && run.bat "$(FULL_CURRENT_PATH)"