or 2. Microsoft WinGet:
winget install Abdelrhman-AK.WinPaletter -l "UnzipPath"
or 3. Chocolatey:
choco install WinPaletter --version 1.0.8 (You must mention WinPaletter version)
|Operation System||WinPaletter version starting from ... and higher||Frameworks|
|Windows 11, 10||
||You might need to update .NET framework in outdated Windows 10 or build less than 1709|
|Windows 8.1, 7||
||.NET Framework 4.7, or 4.8 & reboot after this first setup
||Not supported as .NET framework 4.7 or 4.8 can't be installed at all|
||.NET Framework 4.8 Repacked. Read Windows Vista's documentation|
||OneCoreAPI + .NET Framework 4.8 Repacked. You must read its documentation|
- You can modify Windows 7\8.1 LogonUI screen\Lock Screen, using Default Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Custom colors and external image, with effects can be applied like Blur, Acrylic Noise, Aero Glass,...
- You can change Windows Metrics, including Titlebars' Height with padding and borders. You can also change other elements metrics like scrollbars and icons.
- You can change Windows Fonts, including Titlebars, Icons, Messages and other fonts
- Including Command Prompt, PowerShell (Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11) and Windows Terminal (Windows 10,11)
- You will see perfect results if you force classic theme for Windows 11\10\8.1 (i.e All Windows elements will be colorized).
- Windows 7 has a classic theme, so it is can be modified without using external tools to enable classic theme
- If you don't use a classic theme (Windows 11\10\8.1), this will be applicable for some Windows Elements like Dialogs backcolor, labels forecolor and hilights only (i.e. not all Windows elements will be colored like buttons, progressbar and tabpages as they are handled/managed by Visual Styles, not Windows Registry Colors).