Acceptable Use Policy
The Customer is responsible for all use of the Server.
The Server must not be used for any unlawful activity or in any way that deliberately disrupts the normal working of other equipment connected to the Internet.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Sending or relaying of unsolicited bulk email (spam);
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to other equipment connected to the Internet;
- "denial of service" attacks on other equipment;
- Publishing material that is in and of itself illegal in the United Kingdom;
- Publishing material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion, a nation, sexuality, or gender identity;
- Anything else which is illegal or prohibited by any other contract or agreement.