Groovy Minecraft Coder Pack
GMCP is a gradle version of MCP that will setup a minecraft modding workspace, as well as build your mod for you.
###Current version: 0.7.3
- 0.5 - Initial realease
- 0.6 - attempt at updating for MC 1.6.2 BUGGED
- 0.6.1 - attemp at fixing bugs with 0.6. BUGGED
- 0.6.2 - stable release for 1.6.2
- 0.7.2 - bug fixes for 0.6.2 (Bugged for Linux)
- 0.7.3 - bug fixes for 0.7.2 (Bugged for Linux)
- 0.7 will be adding support for caching, and using a local central place for grabbing forge stuff. Will also include a proper obfuscation task similair to the signing task of the Signing plugin.
- 0.8 will enable forge library support
- 0.9 will sport mcMod.info generation, and being able to just use FML as opposed forge and FML
- 1.0 will add the ability to use custom minecraft jars, and mod with just MCP without FML and forge
- MCModInfo generation
- mod dependencies
- coremod dependency generation