DAuth - ChangeLog
(Dates below are YYYY/MM/DD)
v0.6.4 - 2019/04/24
- Fixed: #8: Fixed for DMD 2.086, drop support for DMD 2.065 and below. (@John-Colvin)
v0.6.3 - 2017/01/31
- Fixed: #4: Randomness returns same value in separate executions.
v0.6.2 - 2015/03/25
v0.6.1 - 2014/08/30 - Docs and crypt(3) formatting
- Enhancement: Supports DMD 2.066.0. (Now supports DMD 2.064.2 through 2.066.0.)
- Enhancement: Supports crypt(3)-style hash strings. Currently supports
- Enhancement: Improved API reference by using ddox.
- Change: Rename
isSameHash. Old name temporarily maintained as an alias.
- Change: Removed
dauth.hashdrbg.isSomeStreambecause it's named wrong, unused, and not particularly useful anyway.
v0.6.0 - 2014/05/22 - SHA-2, Hash_DRBG and Separate Modules
- Enhancement: Added cryptographically secure hash/digest algorithm SHA-2. Note: DAuth is only a temporary home for SHA-2 until it's added to Phobos)
- Enhancement: Added cryptographic random number generator Hash_DRBG and OS-native random number generation. Note: DAuth is may only be a temporary home for these. A pull request for std.random will be made.
- Enhancement: Added this changelog.
- Change: Default digest upgraded from SHA-1 to SHA-512.
- Change: Default random number generator upgraded from Mt19937 to Hash_DRBG using SHA-512.
- Change: Change callbacks from function to delegate.
- Change: Split DAuth into separate modules (maintaining support for
import dauth;via package.d).
- Fixed: Blindly accepted (unsupported) non-uint random number ranges instead of rejecting them with constraints.
- Fixed: Calling
isPasswordCorrect(Password, Hash!Digest)fails with ugly compile error.
dub.jsonbroken, wrong format for
v0.5.1 - 2014/04/06
- Fixed: DUB package names must be all-lowercase.
v0.5.0 - 2014/04/06
- Initial release