Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for trimming the length of video
- Added support for fade in/out of video
- Cap maxrate and bufsize to bluray standard
- Upgraded ffmpeg to version 3.4.2
- Upgraded ffmpeg to version 3.0.1
- Changed audio codec to ffmpeg's native aac encoder on all platforms
- Changed from 2-pass bitrate based quality settings to slower 1-pass crf for fairer encoding quality
- Improved Linux support out of the box
- Use lib_fdk_aac on Windows and OSX 64bit.
- Restore aac encoder but with more reliable settings quality-wise to resolve itunes playback issues
- Show progress via Window
- Replaced audio encoder with lame mp3 - the free aac encoders in ffmpeg are bad, this is better.
- Minor fixes for linux usage
- Fixed OSX ffmpeg binaries path
- Fixed non-windows preview images
- Fixed layout when cropping videos larger than the application's viewport
- Modified the vid average bitrate calculation to be somewhat more generous
- Removed some unneeded library dependencies
- Auto-detect version updates via github.
- Added black space testing to analysis pass for future use making playlists/vidshows.
- Switched to two-pass encoding for Vividcon's restricted bitrate needs
- Added mac program icon file
- Added linux32bit executable