TOMy: Another MySQL and PostgreSQL console client
My own MySQL (and now PostgreSQL too) client, which I hope to have more features than the original ;-)
Now, I have implemented the following features:
- Save data connections to .connections file
- Support multiple connections
- Configurable color results in .config file
- Configurable prompt in .config file
- Autocomplete sentences with databases, tables and fields names.
- Save (recover and remove) executed queries to saved_queries.txt file.
This file should have the following format
[mysql1] host: localhost user: root pass: xx database: gca_31 port: 3306 engine: mysql autocommit: ON [mysql2] host: localhost user: root database: gca_30 port: 3306 engine: mysql autocommit: OFF
- SQL syntax coloring.
- Pretty print for multi-line querys.