FabAcademy - Tutorials
A living collection of tutorials created by Fab Academy instructors/students around the world to support Fab Academy. Don't rely on a single tutorial. Check the the multiple tutorials and look for other resources.
How do I contribute?
Additions are always welcome, but if you are creating a modified version of a tutorial, don't duplicate information. Just update the existing tutorials. Tutorials can be created in any language, but use of English is strongly encouraged for maximum diffusion.
- Create a github account if you don't have already one.
- Fork the FabAcademy-Tutorials repository
- You will find a folder for each week/assignment. Create your tutorial inside the corresponding assignment folder.
- Your tutorial name must clarify the OS and language used in the tutorial. Example:
- Write your tutorial using Markdown. If it is your first time writing in Markdown follow this tutorial. Your can use any text editor like Atom, Sublime, Brackets, or Notepad++
- We have provided a template for creating new tutorials in case you need a guideline.
- If you need to host images or files, create a folder next to your tutorial using the same name as the tutorial (example
shopbot_windows_english). Put your images and files inside it. Recommended images size is 800x600 pixels.