Access Keys for Omeka is a Omeka plugin that allows administrators to create hardcoded access keys for your users. To learn more about access keys and what they allow, visit the Wikipedia entry for Access Keys.
- Unzip the contents of the download.
- Upload the unzipped contents to the plugins/ directory of your Omeka installation.
- Open the admin panel of your Omeka installation, and then select Plugins.
- On the plugins admin page, select "Install" or "Activate" for the "Accessibility Access Keys" plugin.
To configure the Access Keys plugin, open Plugins > Configure on the Access Keys Plugin page entry.
- Version 2.0 - Coming December 2013.
- Version 1.2 - Bug fixes and upgrade to 2.0 compatibility. Released on October 27, 2013.
- Version 1.1 - Release in 2011
- Version 1.0 - Initial code released on March 7, 2010.
The code is released under the MIT Open Source license, and you are free to do as you please with the code. We ask that you maintain all in-code comments, however.