SDL2 Demo 01
Simple DirectMedia Layer is a cross-platform development library designed to provide low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse, joystick, and graphics hardware via OpenGL and Direct3D.
This is a small SDL2-C Demo and it does demonstrate how...
- to load and use a Window Icon
- to set up a window and a renderer
- to load and render textures with dest rects
- do conditional Rendering
- check point in Rect intersection
- check point in Circle intersection
- to play a sound chunk and set it's volume
- to play/pause/halt music, set it's volume
- to open links
- to ask for and respond to key/mouse events
- to create tooltips
Title: "Wish You Were Here" Artist: THE.MADPIX.PROJECT
Get in touch on SDL-Discourse