ACPay for Android
A completely standalone Actinium wallet
Unlike many other wallets, ACPay is a real standalone ACM client. There is no server to get hacked or go down, so you can always access your money. Using SPV mode, ACPay connects directly to the Actinium network with the fast performance you need on a mobile device.
The next step in wallet security
ACPay is designed to protect you from malware, browser security holes, even physical theft. With AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing, and verified boot, ACPay represents a significant security advance over web and desktop wallets.
Simplicity is ACPay's core design principle. A simple backup phrase is all you need to restore your wallet on another device if yours is ever lost or broken. Because ACPay is deterministic, your balance and transaction history can be recovered from just your backup phrase.
- "simplified payment verification" for fast mobile performance
- no server to get hacked or go down
- single backup phrase that works forever
- private keys never leave your device
- import password protected paper wallets
- "payment protocol" payee identity certification
How to set up the development environment
- Download and install Java 7 or up
- Download and Install the latest Android studio
- Download and install the 15c version of NDK https://developer.android.com/ndk/downloads/older_releases
- Clone or download this project
- Open the project with Android Studio and let the project sync
- Go to SDK Manager and download all the SDK Platforms and SDK Tools
- Build -> Rebuild Project