http://activiti.alfrescoblog.com/ u/p activiti/activiti
How to run ?
- npm -g update
- npm install -g yo grunt-cli bower
- npm install -g generator-angular generator-karma
- npm install && bower install
- grunt server
How to connect activiti-rest with angular and not have cross origin problem?
Activiti-angularapp expects that activiti-rest is located at /service, one of the solutions is to setup apache with url_proxy like this :
ProxyPass /service/ http://localhost:8081/activiti-rest/service/ retry=0 timeout=30 ProxyPass / http://localhost:9000/ retry=0 timeout=30
Apache will require few of the modules to be enabled, this can be done using next commands( linux)
a2enmod proxy a2enmod proxy_http
if you are having problems notify us or check this nice tutorial
Then access the angular app at
it is assumend that:
- Grunt runs on port 9000
- Activiti tomcat runs on 8081
- Apache runs on port 80
How does this app look like ?
You can find all of the images here http://alfrescoblog.com/2014/09/04/angular-js-activiti-webapp-part-iii-final/
What use cases are supported ?
- listing groups
- listing users
- managing groups and users
- listing processes and process instances
- starting process
- listing tasks
- task forms are supported for text, number, boolean, date, user
Open-source and distributed under the Apache license.