Attendee Management JavaFX Application with Convention over Configuration, IoC and Dependency Injection
The application was built entirely with Scene Builder with maintainability as the highest goal.
Requirements: JDK 1.8. Reason: pom.xml is easier, because JavaFX classes are on the classpath
The application is used for maintaining the registrations of Java EE Workshops and uses the following design principles:
- Convention Over Configuration: Presenters, Views, CSS and FXML files are named after a convention
- Dependency Injection: Backed services / Business Logic are injected for better testability / simplicity
- Generated Scene Builder code is encapsulated and separated from the business logic / presentation logic
- Binding is used for communication between views and presenters, as well as, for input validation.
- Maven is used as build tool.
Feedback / pull requests are highly appreciated. The ultimate goal: extraction of a minimalistic but pragmatic and opinionated JavaFX framework / library.