Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
No major features, but less resource consumption:
- The code base was streamlined and the asynchronous behavior greatly simplified.
- Asynchronous collectors were simplified and the resource consumption minimized
- LightView was stabilized
- Installation size of the WAR reduced to 373 kB (still too big)
- LightFish management is exposed via REST API
- LightFish exposes application monitoring data
- LightView is extended to monitor applications and manage lightfish without the web view.
Start lightview with java -jar lightview-app.jar. LightView requires Java 8. LightFish runs on Java 7
LightFish was decoupled from LightView. All applet and webstart references are dropped. LightFish download size could be reduced by 70%.