No major features, but less resource consumption:
- The code base was streamlined and the asynchronous behavior greatly simplified.
- Asynchronous collectors were simplified and the resource consumption minimized
- LightView was stabilized
- Installation size of the WAR reduced to 373 kB (still too big)
- LightFish management is exposed via REST API
- LightFish exposes application monitoring data
- LightView is extended to monitor applications and manage lightfish without the web view.
Start lightview with java -jar lightview-app.jar. LightView requires Java 8. LightFish runs on Java 7