Static Page Generator based on Nashorn, Java 8 and Mustache
- Java 8 is installed
- jjs is linked
- git clone https://github.com/AdamBien/spg.git
- cd spg
- chmod +x spg.js
spg heavily relies on conventions. Executing:
will read any
[name].htm file process it with
[name].json from input folder and write the resulting
[name].htm file in output folder.
- input/index.htm (mustache template) syntax
- input/index.json (mustache view / json)
- output/index.htm -> the result.
You can also pass the folders as arguments
spg.js [source] [target]
SPG in Action
- spg is used to maintain the http://workshops.adam-bien.com pages and particularly the workshop dates and badges.