ADAMANT Forging pool is a software that helps you running Fogring pool, calculating and transferring voters’ rewards automatically.
Read more about Forging, delegates, Fair dPoS, and how to run your Forging pool.
Features and advantages
- Easy to install
- Customizable (config file)
- History of all work made stored in the database
- Minimum server requirements
- Setup on a separate machine without a node
- Informative web interface for voters + mobile version
- Notification system via Slack for admin (other method is configurable)
- Built-in node availability check
- Read-only mode without passphrase or with automatic payments
- Ubuntu 16 / Ubuntu 18 (other OS had not been tested)
- NodeJS v 8+ (already installed if you have a node on your machine)
su - adamant git clone https://github.com/Adamant-im/adamant-pool cd ./adamant-pool npm i
node<string, array> List of nodes for pool’s API work, obligatorily
addressThe delegate’s ADM wallet address, obligatorily
passPhraseThe delegate’s secret phrase for concluding transactions. If absent, transfers are not available, and the pool will work in “Read only” mode as system for statistics.
reward_percentageThe percentage of forged amount that will be sent to voters. Default: 80
minpayoutMinimal sum for transfer in the end of payout period (in ADM). If the amount is not enough, the payment will be postponed to the next period. Default: 10
payoutperiodThe duration of payout period (1d, 5d, 10d, 15d, 30d) counted from the first day of a month. 1d — everyday payouts. 10d — payouts every 1st, 10th, 20th days of month. Default: 10d
considerownvoteWhether to consider your own vote (can you vote for the delegate for yourself). Default: false
maintenancewalletWallet to transfer delegate share (100-reward_percentage) to. If the wallet is not set, this amount will remain on the delegate’s wallet.
slackToken for Slack alerts for the pool’s administrator. No alerts if not set.
portPort for connecting the web interface. The web interface is available at http://IP:port. Default: 36668
You can start the pool with the
node app command, but it is recommended to use the process manager for this purpose.
pm2 start --name adamantpool app.js
Add pool to cron:
@reboot cd /home/adamant/adamant-pool && pm2 start --name adamantpool app.js