In this beta we make an emphasis on UI changes but also fix several crashes. We also took this opportunity to introduce a new userscript — AdGuard Extra.
[Added] AdGuard Extra extension #2648
In some complicated cases the usual approach with filtering rules just doesn’t work. In particular, in some cases of ad blocker circumvention/ad reinjection. So we came up with an alternative solution — a userscript. For those unfamiliar, userscripts are basically mini programs that modify web pages and augment browsing.
AdGuard Extra does it in a way that makes it harder for websites to employ the circumvention/reinjection techniques. AdGuard for Windows is the second AdGuard product to get this addition, we are thrilled to see it in action and read your feedback on it.
- [Added] An option to add/remove filters from the General settings screen #2620
- [Changed] AdGuard Assistant extension name #2643
- [Changed] UI changes on Trial period & License screens #2657
- [Fixed] "BlockTypeRuleDescription" wrongly used as a rule in the filtering log #2663
- [Fixed] Filter name is displayed in the Rule column in the filtering log #2634
- [Fixed] License activation window glitch #2628
- [Fixed] Notification's text is out of its bounds #2662
- [Fixed] Rule Editor suggest wrong exclusion for $$ rules #2630
- [Fixed] UI window can only be dragged when the left mouse button is pressed #2621
- [Improved] Filtering log search syntax has been extended #2651
- [Changed] Translations have been updated
- [Fixed] AdGuard crashes
- [Fixed] AdGuard doesn't automatically detect system language #2622
- [Fixed] AdGuard hangs after exiting the sleep mode #2649
- [Fixed] Error while doing the update check #2654
- [Fixed] The English language is set by default #2664
- [Improved] CoreLibs has been updated