Adobe Experience Platform SDKs
Home of the official Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) SDKs for mobile apps.
To learn more about your topic of interest, click the following links:
|Mobile Core||Android | iOS|
|Adobe Analytics||Android | iOS|
|Adobe Media Analytics for Audio & Video||Android | iOS|
|Adobe Audience Manager||Android | iOS|
|Adobe Campaign Classic||Android | iOS|
|Adobe Campaign Standard||Releasing Shortly||iOS|
|Adobe Target||Android | iOS|
|Places (Beta)||Android | iOS|
|Profile||Android | iOS|
Installing the AEP SDK for Android
The AEP SDK supports Android API 14 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and newer.
implementation 'com.adobe.marketing.mobile:sdk-core:1.+' implementation 'com.adobe.marketing.mobile:analytics:1.+' implementation 'com.adobe.marketing.mobile:audience:1.+' implementation 'com.adobe.marketing.mobile:target:1.+' implementation 'com.adobe.marketing.mobile:userprofile:1.+'
In order to do a manual installation of the AEP SDK
.aar binaries, please complete the following steps for each
.aar you need:
- Download the
.aarfile from the
Android/directory on the
- Go to "File > New > New Module" in the menu.
- Select the "Import .JAR/.AAR Package" from the New Module window.
- In the "Import Module from Library" dialog, enter the path to the
.aaryou are installing.
- Enter a Subproject Name of your choice.
- Click "Finish".
- Once Gradle sync is complete and you see the library as a module in the Android project view, add the new library module as a dependency to your app.
- Right-click on your app module, and select "Open Module Settings".
- In the next dialog, select your app and click on the "Dependencies" tab.
- Click on the "+" button on the bottom, and select module dependency.
- In the next dialog, select the library module as your dependency.
Important - note that all AEP SDK Android binaries depend on
Installing the AEP SDK for iOS
The AEP SDK supports iOS 10 and newer.
Installation via Cocoapods is the easiest and recommended way to get the AEP SDK into your iOS app. In your
Podfile, simply add the following changes as needed:
# minimum supported version of iOS is 10.0 platform :ios, '10.0' # Uncomment the next line if you're using Swift or would like to use dynamic frameworks # use_frameworks! # Adobe ACP Pods pod 'ACPCore', '~> 2.0' pod 'ACPAnalytics', '~> 2.0' pod 'ACPAudience', '~> 2.0' pod 'ACPTarget', '~> 2.0' pod 'ACPUserProfile', '~> 2.0'
In order to do a manual installation of the AEP SDK libraries, please complete the following steps:
- Download the extensions needed by your app from the
- In the Xcode project create a new Group, and then drag all the folders you just download and drop them under the group. And verify the following:
The Copy Items if needed checkboxis selected.
Create groupsis selected.
- In the
Add to targetssection select all the targets that need AEP SDKs.
- Select your project from the
Project Navigator, select your App from the
TARGETSframe, then select the
Generaltab at the top of the window.
- In the
Link Binary With Librariessection, click the
+link and add the following frameworks and libraries:
Important - note that all AEP SDK iOS libraries depend on