Code samples, best practices, exercises, tutorials. Just too little to be in their own repo. (help them grow up ;)
What to contribute to this repository
If you have a small piece of code, a micro project or just a best practice you want to share, but it's too small to be in its own repository, you can push it here.
How to contribute
Just push your code/project in a top level folder. Please don't forget to provide a great README specific for you mocro project to properly describe it and let others know how they can use it or let it grow.
Can a micro project be extracted in a new repostory?
git subtree it is possible to extract any folder from this repository and to transfer it to a new repository, keeping its history safe so you don't break the communication.
When does your project need its own repository?
- when it provides a well defined and unique extension/best-practice use case
- when it is engaging more than 1 active contributors (so communication doesn't get mixed with other micro projects)
- when it needs its own issue tracker or wiki
- When it needs its own continuous integration
- when you think it's time for it