Adobe AEM 6.2 - Update pack extension: Editable template - Template Type
The current repository contains a sample content-package providing a content structure illustrating the creation of a custom template type.
The current content package provides:
- a custom page component with
- extra open graph meta tags with dynamic values
- extra tab on the page properties dialog for editing open graph values
- a base client library hook to add mandatory stylesheet and scripts
- a dedicated /conf directory named custom-template-type
- a custom template type which
- make use of the previous page component
- a suite of policies that
- carry an example of configuration for the mapping of asset to component
- different list of allowed components
- a default page client library category hook
This package is designed to work with AEM 6.2 SP1 update pack.
Build & Install
This project uses Maven for building. Common commands:
From the project directory, run
mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage to build the bundle and content package and install those to a running CQ instance.
Avoid running the following command line
mvn clean install content-package:install as it doesn't install the necessary permissions
Using with VLT
To use vlt with this project, first build and install the package to your local CQ instance as described above. Then cd to
src/main/content/jcr_root and run
vlt --credentials admin:admin co http://localhost:4502/crx/-/jcr:root . --force
Once the working copy is created, you can use the normal
vlt up and
vlt ci commands.