Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
4.18.0 (16 Jan, 2020)
- Acquisition - Added a new API, Analytics.processGooglePlayInstallReferrerUrl(final String url), to support Google Play Install Referrer APIs.
- For more information, read Still Using InstallBroadcast? Switch to the Play Referrer API by March 1, 2020
4.18.9 (8 Nov, 2019)
- In App Messaging - Fixed a bug where cached or bundled images could not be loaded in the full screen messages.
Updated Unity Plugin to use versions 4.18.8 of iOS and 4.17.10 of Android (check the documentation link for a full list of methods)
4.18.8 (20 Sept, 2019)
- In App Messaging - UserNotifications framework is now used to schedule local notifications for apps with UserNotifications.framework linked on devices running iOS 10 or newer.
- In App Messaging - Fullscreen messages now use WKWebViews from WebKit.framework, which must be linked in your Xcode project.
- In App Messaging - Fixed a bug where Push click-through payload couldn't be used as traits for In-App Messaging.
- In App Messaging - Fixed a crash issue.
- General - Fixed a bug where SDK data was synchronized to the paired watchOS app on every Analytics call.
4.17.10 (20 Sep, 2019)
- General - Fixed locale string generation for some regions on Android API level 21 or newer.
4.18.7 (2 Aug, 2019)
- General - Reverted a change that was introduced in version 4.18.6 which, in some environments, caused a crash on devices that were running an iOS version older than 11.0.
- Target - Added the requestLocationParameters property in ADBTargetRequestObject, which enables the impressionId to be sent with Target requests.
4.17.9 (2 Aug, 2019)
- Visitor ID Service - Fixed the StrictMode violation when calling syncIdentifiers. This violation was caused by reading shared preferences on the main thread.
- Target - Added the requestLocationParameters attribute in TargetRequestObject, which enables the impressionId to be sent with Target requests.