Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the openjdk-tests wiki!
The openjdk-tests repository is the base of operations for testing at AdoptOpenJDK. It is through this repository that we bring together a wide variety of test materials to run against the different builds and releases (from the AdoptOpenJDK/openjdk-build repository).
We are committed to the overall goal of making testing easier. Here are some specific goals that will help to achieve that overall goal, we want an interested party or developer to be able to easily:
- download tests and run them manually on their computer with minimal setup and friction
- run tests against any Java version or VM implementation being built at AdoptOpenJDK
- add new tests (to any of the various categories of tests, functional, system, regression, performance, etc)
- exclude and re-include tests as defects are found and fixed
- view the output of tests in a standardized way (even if the underlying test frameworks use different output formats)
- download test artifacts for deeper review or analysis
- be able to re-use the continuous integration scripts should they wish to run automated testing via Jenkins