APIBase a purdy simple base for an framework to access an API. Now with iOS, OSX, watchos, and tvos support!
It features two protocols:
- defines overall settings and work for communicating with your API
- usually is made to provide access to individual routes
- can be used statically or by creating an instance of the object that conforms to it
- defines a worker for accessing a single route of your API
- must be instantiated, usually created and managed by an
APIobject to simplify the interface for consumers of your API accessing library
- includes a number of default implementations for accessing basic and JSON routes
RouteBase is a useful base class that includes common route functionality.
Until this README is updated please see BingAPIiOS
If you have any ideas, suggestions or bugs to report please create an issue labeled feature or bug (check to see if the issue exists first please!). Or suggest a pull request!