My name is Adrián Lorenzo and I live in Gran Canaria, Spain, with my family!
I am Computer Science Engineer who is currently working as a Software Engineer at The Agile Monkeys, an amazing company with outstanding people.
I love creating things with the purpose of delivering something useful for people that may need help or to just try to improve their lives, and I use my computer science knowledge to achieve this goal.
I'm in love with Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Vision, but I quite enjoy everything related to computer science (For example, metaprogramming, discrete optimization, and security).
Programming languages, frameworks, and libraries are great tools that help me create the things I work on. However, I don't feel linked to any of them emotionally. I use them as tools to achieve an objective, but my objective is not to use them.
Some of the programming languages that I enjoy using and that I have used a lot are Swift, Go, Kotlin, Python, Typescript, C/C++, Java, Rust.
Some other tools, like frameworks, libraries, and services that I have used to work on my projects are:
- User interfaces: SwiftUI, Combine, Android Jetpack, Kotlin Coroutines, UIKit, React.
- Machine learning: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pillow.
- Backend applications: Serverless Framework, Spring Boot, Express.js, Flask.
- Cloud providers: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform.
- Deployment: Docker, Docker Compose.
- Continuous delivery and continuous deployment: GitHub Actions, Bitrise.
With all of these technologies, I have worked on very different projects related to software and its capability to bring value to people. Solutions like cloud-based applications, mobile applications, machine learning models, smart agents, web applications, and much more!
I'm open to help and collaborate on things that can bring value to the community. If that is the case, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.