Meetup Streaming Kit Gear
This file is broken into two sections. The "cheapest getting started" setup I've figured out so far, and then the better "add a lot more capability and professionalism to the kit plus possiblity of better transitions, controls, etc" kit addition(s).
Kit list on Amazon: http://a.co/9QIHt1P
Basic Minimalistic Meetup Streaming Kit(s)
- 2x 25ft HDMI Cords
- 1x 3ft HDMI Cord
- 1x HDMI to mini-HDMI Cord
- 1x2 HDMI Splitter
- AVermedia Extreme Cap HDMI to USB 3.0 Capture Card (Windows + MacOS + Linux Support)
- USB 3.0 HDMI HD Game Video Capture Card 1080P 60FPS Game Recorder
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (but ideally go for the [Canon XA11](Canon XA11) or Canon Video Create Kit (EOS 80D))
- 60 inch lightweight tripod
- 64 GB Memory Card (32 Gb is also fine, more than enough for a long meet ~hours)
Basic + More Transition, Cameras, and Ability to Stream Multiple Speakers, Cameras, etc.
Amped Meetup Streaming Kit
TBD - (Gotta finish linking, writing this up.)