A simple evening hack to control a relay connected to some Christmas Lights from a Phone browser. The relay is conected to a GPIO of an ESP8266, which hosts a webserver and serves files stored on the SPIFFS file system. The web pages can be updated remotely via the browser (http://ChristmasLight.local/edit).
- USB (phone changer) powered
- SPIFFS filesystem to store webpages
- File uploads to SPIFFS filesystem via browser
- OTA firmware update (using ArduinoOTA)
- mDNS to advertise host name
- Page doesn't scroll around on iOS Safari