A handful of bug fixes for the 3.1 beta. The main thing blocking the final release of 3.1.0 is an occasional crash when deleting lines that I have not been able to reproduce. If you find a consistent way to trigger this or if you encounter it and something is written to the crash log (at %APPDATA%\Aegisub\crashlog.txt) for it, please report it.
- Set the default angle to style back to 0 (rather than 0.1)
- Don't resize the detached video dialog when switching between visual tools
- Only show one error dialog when long things that are not styles are pasted into the style manager rather than one per line
- Fix a bunch of issues with crashlog writing
- Fix some of the issues with reloading locally loaded automation scripts
- Don't set alpha to zero when using the color picker screen dropper