Allows you to partly emulate an Android native library.
This is an educational project to learn more about the ELF file format and Unicorn.
Read me for chinese readers 中文README
- Emulation of the JNI Invocation API so
JNI_OnLoadcan be called properly.
- Emulation of native memory for malloc / memcpy.
- Emulation of syscalls (SVC #0) instruction.
- Hooking through the symbol table.
- All JavaVM, JNIEnv and hooked functions are handled by python.
- Enable VFP support.
You can install AndroidNativeEmu with pip.
pip install androidemu
- Improve file descriptors in
vfs/file_system.pyso they are re-useable.
- Add a way for the VirtualFileSystem to give back dynamic files, such as
- Library consumers must be able to easily rebuild the needed Java classes for a native library, which are used by the native library through the JNIEnv.
Classes Objects Methods Native methods
All resources used while developing AndroidNativeEmu.
- https://github.com/slick1015/pad_unpacker (SVC 0 instruction)