This will install the most popular tools and tweaks we use at Aerolab
Open Terminal, type this and press enter:
/usr/bin/python -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Aerolab/setup/master/setup.py)"
Follow the instructions and that's it :D
- Brew & Brew Cask with AutoUpdate
- Node.js, Ruby, Python, Bower, Gulp, Grunt and Git
- Atom, Sublime Text 3 & Package Control and VIM
- A bunch of Fonts, including our beloved Dosis
- Essential Quicklook plugins (so you can view code, zip contents and other things)
- Essential Software, including Chrome, iTerm2, Dropbox, Slack, Sublime, and a few more.
- A lot of OSX tweaks, like disabling the annoying Mac startup sound
- Developer Tools: Docker Toolbox, Sequel Pro, Cyberduck, ngrok
- Android Tools: Java, Android Studio
- iOS Tools: Cocoapods
- Web Developer Tools: Imageoptim
- Designer Tools: Invision Sync, Scala Preview
- Sublime Text 3: Emmet, Markdown, SASS, Linters, Git, Material Theme and other packages.
- Oh My Zsh: Zsh, but better. Also includes an iTerm2 Theme and Powerline Fonts.
- Animations: Makes all the Finder animations (Spaces, Exposé, Resizing) much faster.