AgeCraft adds ages and evolution to Minecraft
Pull requests are more than welcome and to make sure we can directly pull them in there are a few rules in place:
- Only commit the files relevant to the changes you made
- Only one feature or bug fix per pull request, unless multiple features/bugs are really closely related
- Use the same code style as the other code, below are instructions on how to properly configure auto formatters
We use almost the same code style as the Google Java Style, but we use 4 indentation spaces instead of 2 and the line wrapping is set to 1000, because auto formatted line wrapping isn't always the best. For these IDE's there are formatter configurations available, if your IDE is not listed here create your own based on the code style of the repository.
- Download formatter.xml
- Open Window --> Preferences
- Goto Java --> Code Style --> Formatter
- Click import and select formatter.xml
You can download the Eclipse Formatter settings above and import them in IntelliJ.