Mobile Client for Project Unify
- User can sign up as a Mentor or Mentee
- User can add Skills (Areas of interest)
- User can search for matches
- Mentors can serach for Mentees
- Mentees can search for Mentors and other Mentees
- User can send messages to other users
- User can access a Facebook timeline for the organisation running the system
Fork and clone the repository.
Inside the project folder - install the dependencies by running the bower and npm install commands:
$ bower install $ npm install
You want to install the latest version of angular when prompted.
Finish the process by updating the `$ionicCoreSettings factory.
$ ionic config build
Note that without taking this step you might encounter errors while running unit tests.
We are using Karma runner with Jasmine for unit tests and Protractor (also using Jasmine) for acceptance tests
Running unit tests:
$ karma start tests/spec.conf.js --debug
To run acceptance tests make sure that you run
$ ionic serve and execute the tests with
$ protractor tests/features.conf.js
Test coverage is measured with Coveralls