Welcome to Subsonic8
A simple client app for the popular Subsonic media server. Written for Windows8 and upwards.
- Windows 8, 8.1 or 10
- Subsonic server premium version >= 4.7
To be able to build the source code you need to install the Player Framework addin for Visual Studio which can be found in the libs folder and also you need to have nuget installed in Visual Studio to fetch all the other dependencies.
If you install the app and when switching away to another app the sound volume lowers automatically, and you are annoyed by this follow these steps:
- Windows key + x
- Control Panel
- Hardware and sound
- Disable the option “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”
- Restart the application and… it works ;)
- You can check the status of the project on the following trello board: https://trello.com/b/bKV8jezc/subsonic8
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (git checkout -b my_cool_feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am “Added CoolFeature”)
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_cool_feature)
- Make sure all the tests pass
- Open a Pull Request
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40745857479
Have no fear: We are accepting donations via GitTip! https://www.gittip.com/balauru