Baukasten is a game toolkit written in Go which focuses on easier game development.
Baukasten is the German word for "construction kit".
The old engine based approach is located in the 'engine' branch.
This is a toy project at the moment and most of it will most likly change.
Baukasten is made available under the Simplified BSD License.
- OpenGL (3.3 shader based) utility: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/gl
- GLFW (2.7.x) utility wrapper: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/glfw
- Simple image/file utils: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/image
- Color converting utils: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/image/color
- Math: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/math
- Geometry: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/math/geometry
- Simple matrix functions for OpenGL: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/math/matrix
- Time based utils: http://go.pkgdoc.org/github.com/Agon/baukasten/time/timeutil
You probably need to call runtime.LockOSThread() before calling most OpenGL and GLFW related functions. To unlock call runtime.UnlockOSThread().