Table of Contents
- About the Project
- Getting Started
Have a try with our built demo!
- Web App: https://webdemo.agora.io/education_web/
- Mac and Windows App: Go to releases for latest release
About The Project
e-Education Sample App built with Agora Electron SDK.
- Device Test before class
- Basic video&audio realtime communication
- Basic class control like mute/unmute video/audio/chat
- Whiteboard for realtime visual collaboration
- Screen Sharing
- Text chat rooms
To build and run the sample application, get an App ID:
- Create a developer account at agora.io. Once you finish the signup process, you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- Navigate in the Dashboard tree on the left to Projects > Project List.
- Save the App ID from the Dashboard for later use.
- Generate a temp Access Token (valid for 24 hours) from dashboard page with given channel name, save for later use.
- Enter your APP ID and other env config in .env under each folder
npm installto install dependencies and
npm run start(usually) to start an application. (You can traverse Readmes under each folder for detail.)
Web client based on a list of Agora RTM/Media SDK (JS) and React.
Mac and Windows Client based on Agora RTM SDK (JS) and Media SDK (NodeJs based on c++ addon), React and Electron.
Sentry server based on Agora RTM SDK (NodeJS based on c++ addon) to accept and solve command message and do in-memory-cache.
- whiteboard_server (Will be merged into education_server)
RESTFul gateway for Herewhite whiteboard service.
- recording_server (Go to this repo for detail.)
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature)
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.