Agora e-Education Demo with Electron
Agora e-Edu 2.0 releases! Go to Doc Center for more detail.
- Open source e-Edu sample code
- Cross-platform client by Electron (Windows & Mac)
- for 1-N small classes (1 teacher and at most 16 students)
- Easy to build and extend
You can download installation package(both mac and windows) to have a try.
First, create a developer account at Agora.io, and obtain an App ID. Update 'agora.config.js' under './app/'.
- Private class which can contain 1 teacher and 16 students at most.
- No limitation for audiences!
- Device test before joining class.
- Provide channel messages and RTC.
- Screen Sharing.
- Recording (need server to integrate Agora Recording SDK)
Client-side demo by React and Electron.
Provide service for data exchange with
Data Provider(Go to Doc Center for detail) to control room status.
Agora Recording Service on Linux Server.
Room control and recording service are for reference only, you can integrate these services according to your own situation.
- Full API document is under constructing
- You can file bugs about this demo at issue
The MIT License (MIT).