Agora iOS Tutorial for Swift
This tutorial is written in Swift. You can also find an equivalent Objective-C tutorial.
This 11-step tutorial will help you get video chat integrated directly into your iOS applications using the Agora.io Real Time Communications SDK. This first app includes the following features:
- Make 1:1 Video Call
- Video Mute (Camera Off)
- Switch Camera
- Hang Up
Developer Environment Requirements
- Apple XCode version 6.0 or higher
- Real devices (iPhone or iPad)
- Note: iOS simulator is NOT supported for rendering video, which is a requirement of this app
- Create a developer account and obtain an App ID at http://www.agora.io
- Update "AppID.swift" with your App ID
- Download the iOS SDK from the "Getting Started" tab
- Unzip the downloaded SDK package and copy the "libs" folder to the project folder
This is an introduction to the Agora.io Real Communications SDK on iOS. You can also find Agora.io Real Time Communications SDK for other platforms: Web, Android, Windows, and Mac (OSX) at http://www.agora.io. From here, you can start building applications and integrate video chat.