AgriFlex 2 WordPress Theme
Custom theme created for the Texas A&M AgriLife network.
Author: Texas A&M AgriLife Communications
- Fix logo rendering in the header
- Got 4H footer working again
- Added label to search field for accessibility
- Added push capabilities to agrlife, txmg & txmn installs
- Added space before 'County' in site header
- Combined Dallam & Hartley counties
- Fix slideshow conflict with The Events Calendar
- Updated PV logo for TCE theme option
- Enabled TCE logo when option is selected
- Saving county info footer as transient to decrease API load
- Fixed JS in theme options
- Simplified filter to check for multiple agencies in theme options
- Fixed extension options showing after save when multiple agencies selected
- Fixed some Gravity Forms layout issues
- Fixed compatibility mode issue with menus
- Removed double underlines on home default blog list
- 'Read more' button visual fix
- Homepage Templates Loop Failure fixed
- Added basic 'The Event Calendar' Styles for widgets
- Added default for agriflex_front_page_content
- Fixed custom agency image not displaying
- Fixed Home: Featured Pages template
- Added a network admin-only UA code for Google Analytics
- Placed favicon call in action hook
- Added CSS for The Events Calendar
- Added TFS logo back into list of agency options
- Added option to make additional agency logo link to a site.
- Fixed search form action and results template
- Fixed feedburner RSS functionality
- Removed the college 'Explore' menu and button. The menu was no longer relevant with the new COALS site.
- Changed all calls to template directory to
get_template_directory_uri()to allow for HTTPS
- Properly enqueuing lt IE9 stylesheet
- Removed the social media widget. It now lives in a plugin here
- Fixed the State Link Policy link in footer
- Fixed YouTube embeds in the Read, Watch, Listen widget for Firefox
- Removed google map functionality in the footer. Replaced map with some icons.
- Fixed issue where site title/logo would link to the base site in multisite.
- Fixed featured post checkbox saving on post and page edit screends.
- Now saves the map images as base64 encoded transient in the database.
- Map transient is reset when theme options are saved.
- Removed styles related to the staff custom post type
- Updated version number in style.css to clarify the information on the backend.
- Added some classes and ID's to accommodate off-canvas child themes more easily.
- Improved the .gitignore
- Moved flexslider & fitvids JS to properly enqueue.
- Complete code re-organization
- Added hooks and filters throughout! See: AgriFlex Wiki
- Theme options re-written to use Options Framework
- Theme options moved to 'Appearance' >> 'Theme Options'
- Now with fewer globals!
- Moved Staff custom post type to plugin
- Moved Jobs custom post type to plugin
- Removed TVMDL Tests custom post type
- County staff listing now used PHP-native SOAP
- Makes proper use of post formats
- Gave included widgets a good scrubbing
- Advanced cruft removal
- Not really sure. Dragons, maybe?