AhaDNS Microsoft Edge setup guide
We'll guide you through how you enable encrypted DNS-over-HTTPS in Microsoft Edge browser.
- In Microsoft Edge, open settings.
- Go to Privacy, search, and services.
- Scroll down to the Security section.
- Enable the Use secure DNS to specify how to lookup the network address for websites option as shown in the image below.
- Add any AhaDNS DNS-over-HTTPS endpoint in the Choose a service provider box.
- All DoH endpoints can be found at ahadns.com/dns-over-https/
In the image above, edge will use encrypted DNS-over-HTTPS to the Netherlands server for all DNS requests.