💻 Bandersnatch 🎥
Bandersnatch Life is an interactive website for the movie Black Mirror: Bandersnatch by Netflix. Bandersnatch Life allows you to explore all possible paths in an interactive way - and in my opinion is a must to fully absorb all possible outcomes of the movie!
Table of Content
📘 💻Bandersnatch 🎥
Currently, Bandersnatch Life supports the following:
Informational Notifications - Some are Timed
Vertical and Horizontal Scrolling
📷 Demo and Screenshots 📹
|Bandersnatch Life||Bandersnatch Life|
git clone https://github.com/Ahmad-Magdy-Osman/Bandersnatch.git
🔥 🍝Fork this repo!
- Clone and
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Programming languages, formats, and libraries.
- Sweetalert 2
- Python 3
Based on given feedback, the following improvements are to be made/considered. Please feel free to pick any of them and start working on improving it as a contribtor.
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Save user session with all visited paths
- Wait time
- Change notifications into rounded boxes(popover, toolbox), with hover-over focus, that reside over the center of the links
- Horizontal Scrolling (overriding the overflow of the body element by the svg's element)
- Auto-focus on new choices
- Zooming in and out
- Maybe zoom out of the previous nodes while still zoom in on the new ones to make all of them fit on screen?
- Expand everything!
- Left to right paths
- Maybe as an option?
- Text wrapping
- Which cereal video ad is played
- Overriding not to talk about the mom path
- Share on Social Media button
- Links and Nodes Color
- Read Me
- Add contributors
Current Website Hierarchy
Single page with paths and notifications.
More to come...
🕺 Collaborators & Contributors 💃
You will fail.
You will mess up.
You'll do poorly on assignments and tests.
Your side projects will not work.
Your code will be sloppy and incomplete.
You will bomb job interviews.
Your PR's will be rejected.
And because you fail, you will succeed.
Don't be afraid to fail, don't let it destroy your self-confidence, don't let it define you. Instead, do everything you can to learn from that failure and take that new knowledge into the next piece of work.
Indeed, failure is the only path to success.
― Stranger on the Internet.
Bandersnatch Life is an open source project under MIT license. Bandersnatch Life is a fan work of Netflix's Black Mirror: Bandersnatch - any assets used are copylefted and should fall under fair use policy. Special thanks to /u/alpine-.