Machine Learning and Reinforcement Learning in Finance
Reinforce Your Career: Machine Learning in Finance. Extend your expertise of algorithms and tools needed to predict financial markets.
- 1-Compare ML for Finance with ML in Technology (image and speech recognition, robotics, etc.)
- 2-Explain how Reinforcement Learning is used for stock trading.
- 3-Describe linear regression and classification models and methods of their evaluation.
- 4-Become familiar with popular approaches to modeling market frictions and feedback effects for option trading.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Predictive Modelling
- Financial Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
Guided Tour of Machine Learning in Finance
- Euclidean Distance Calculation
- Linear Regression
- Tobit Regression
- Bank defaults prediction using FDIC dataset
Fundamentals of Machine Learning in Finance
- Random Forests And Decision Trees
- Eigen Portfolio construction via PCA
- Data Visualization with t-SNE
- Absorption Ratio via PCA
Reinforcement Learning in Finance
Overview of Advanced Methods of Reinforcement Learning in Finance