👋 Howdy, I'm Aidan!
I'm a full-time software engineer at Neuralink, a focused student at Georgia Tech, and a huge tree hugger.
I hope to ship great code that helps people ...
... while not losing touch with a humanistic view of the world.
In addition to loving computers (duh!), my interests include history, linguistics, psychology, and the relationship between humans and nature.
- Building neat software ahead of Neuralink's human studies 💻
- Finally getting around to reading Gödel Escher Bach 📘
Previously, I... 👨💻
- Worked as a Software Engineer for Chess.com, where I built lots of neat features and played a lot of chess ♟️
- Built Neuralink's Website
- Took off a month to hike the entire Colorado Trail alone. ⛰️
- Won NuevaHacks III out of over 400 teams with some friendos
Let's chat! 📫
Email me at email@example.com if you've got interesting things to say!