Discord Bot Library written in C# for .NET. https://discord.gg/discatsharp
We want the lib always up-to-date. The newest features are important for us.
So the API version is always the newest, in the actual case
Where is the Changelog?
On our guild! You find it in this channel.
You can install the library from following source:
The latest release is always available on NuGet.
The documentation for the latest stable version is available at docs.dcs.aitsys.dev/lts.
The documentation of the latest nightly versions is available at docs.dcs.aitsys.dev.
Bugs or Feature requests?
All requests are tracked at aitsys.dev.
Latest NuGet Packages
Outdated NuGet Packages
To release a new version do the following steps:
- Create locally a repo named
release/VERSION(Don't forget to replace VERSION with the target version number)
- Replace version number with the correct version in appveyor.yml#L78 with the new release number and appveyor.yml#L5 with the next-ahead release number.
- Replace nuget version number in Version.targets#L4
- Publish branch to GitHub
- Wait for the CI/CD to complete.
- Merge the branch into main and delete it afterwards
Big thanks goes to the following people who helps us
Feel free to re-use code in DSharpPlus.