WARNING: Running early versions of this gem will wreck your rails project.
FOSS for including essential SEO into Rails projects.
Demonstration and info will find its way to: http://beginsmarter.com/railsseo
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install independently for developing:
$ gem install RailsSEO
Note: This library is currently in alpha status, meaning that there may be future changes that will not be compatible with previous versions. This notice will go away when a backwards compatibility maintenance state has been reached. You can help (see below).
Stable: [TDD 0.0.3] Version passes basic file writing object test.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Message Style Guide
Acceptable git add / commit protocol:
- Include one file (or very few uber related files) for preciseness
- Use brackets at the start to denote tag and version number
- Describe code using singular and present tense in your message
Acceptable version number protocol:
- First digit ascends a major version number
- Second digit ascends a minor version number
- Third digit ascends for each new feature or bug fix merge
Finally, don't fear the rules. Do your best. The idea of adhering to rules that are stringent is to make one a better engineer. If you are asked to revise something, take heart (or take code to roll your own). Rules here are designed to communicate the development path of this version.