"HTML5 player for OvenMediaEngine" OvenPlayer
What is OvenPlayer?
In short, OvenPlayer is Open-Source HTML5 Player.
OvenPlayer supports WebRTC Signaling from OvenMediaEngine for Sub-Second Latency Streaming. And, it automatically plays and fallbacks using WebRTC, Low Latency MPEG-DASH (LLDASH), MPEG-DASH, HLS, and RTMP.
We also provide OvenMediaEngine, Open-Source Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server.
What is the goal of this project?
AirenSoft's goal is to make it easier for you to build a stable broadcasting/streaming service with Sub-Second Latency. Therefore, we will continue developing and providing the most optimized tools for smooth Sub-Second Latency Streaming.
Please click on each link below for details.
- "Live Streaming Encoder for Mobile" OvenLiveKit SDK
- "Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server" OvenMediaEngine
- "HTML5 Player" OvenPlayer
- HTML5 Standard Player
- Streaming Playback with Various Protocols
- Sub-Second Latency: WebRTC (Signalling Protocol Conforms to the OME Specification)
- Low Latency: MPEG-DASH (Chunked CMAF)
- Legacy: MPEG-DASH, HLS
- Automatic Fallback
- Fully Customizable UI and SDK
- Insert ADs with Various Formats
- VAST4, VAST3, VAST2, VPAID2 (HTML5), VMAP1.0.1
- Support Multiple Subtitle Formats
- SMI, VTT, SRT
Please read the Quick Start.
API and Configuration
How to contribute
And we are love to hear about your Experience and Story using OvenPlayer. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com to share Why you chose OvenPlayer, How to use it, and more.
The voices of real contributors are of great help to our project. We always hope that OvenPlayer will make your project a success.
For more information
- OvenPlayer Website
- Basic Information about OvenPlayer
- OvenPlayer Tutorial
- Quick Start, API Reference, and Examples
- Test Player
- OvenMediaEngine Github
- Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server
- AirenSoft Website
- AirenSoft's Solutions/Services, and Blog (Tech Journal)
OvenPlayer is licensed under the MIT license.