TD : Pinball Scoring Software
TD is Pinball Scoring Software. Features include :
- Native apps (Android and iOS) for administration and for players
- Players can buy tickets directly through the website
- Integrated with the IFPA website and Challonge
- Can be run on your laptop or in a cloud environment
These instructions will allow you to get an instance of TD running on your machine so you can try it out.
Prereqisites for Quickstart
The following are pre-requsites before you can run TD.
- You must be running on OS X or Ubuntu
- You must have docker installed
- You have checked out this git repo
NOTE : This quickstart is for demo purposes only. If you want to run you own instance of TD, you do NOT want the quickstart.
Starting up backend
cd <top of checked out git repo>/back
docker build -t td_backend .
docker run -d -t -p 8000:8000 td_backend
Starting up frontend
cd <top of checked out git repo>/front
docker build -t td_frontend .
docker run -t -d -p 8100:8100 -p 35729:35729 td_frontend
Try it out!
- Visit the following url : http://localhost:8100/
- You can login with one of the following userids/passwords :
- test_admin/test_admin (full admin)
- test_scorekeeper/test_scorekeeper (scorekeeper)
- test_desk/test_desk (deskworker)
- Have Fun!
If you want to help out, read CONTRIBUTING.md
something here about reporting bugs