For producing e-learning videos
Here are our setups. We typically use relatively cheap "do-it-yourself" solutions. The most important ingredients is a tablet and a good microphone. You'll find lots of good guides and resources online about producing e-learning videos.
- Tablet: The Wacom Intuos Pro is quite good. The medium-sized version is approximately EUR 340.
- Table microphone: We often use the Blue Yeti USB microphone, priced at approximately EUR 140
More advanced setup
- Tablet: Wacom Cintiq 22HD. Approximately EUR 1700.
- Headset microphone and mixer: This one is mainly for our mathematics courses. The table microphones like the Yeti tend to pick up "tapping" sounds from the tablet. Less so for headset-based microphones. We use the Audio-Technica BPHS1 in combination with the USB mixer Behringer XENYX 302USB. Approximate price: EUR 200 + 50.
- Webcam: The Logitech web cameras are nice. We use the C930e, which costs approximately EUR 65.
- PowerPoint: If you normally use PowerPoint for your lectures, then it's easiest to turn your presentations into videos directly in PowerPoint: Turn your presentation into a video.
- Screen recorder: With a screen recorder you can record a video from any software (f.ex. OneNote). We use the OBS Studio, which is free and open source. Note: If you use PowerPoint, a separate screen recorder is not necessary (you can use PowerPoint's built-in screen recorder).