Import ninja ripper's (sometimes "dx ripper") output into Blender.
How to Use (Once Installed)
- Go to File -> Import -> Ninja/DX Ripdump.
- Find Ninja Ripper's outputs. Usually in a directory like "/_Ripper/frames/frame00/".
- Pick as many mesh0000.rip.txt files as you like. Select all of them to make things easier.
How to Install as a Blender Addon
- In Blender, go to File -> User Preferences.
- Go to the Addons tab.
- Use "Install from File...", and pick io_import_ripdump.py
- Go to the "User" category of the Addons tab to easily find your new addon.
- Click the checkbox next to "Import-Export: Import Ninja Ripper/Dx Ripper RIPDUMP" to enable the addon.
- Click "Save User Settings", if you don't want to have to do that again. Close the preferences window.